General Rehabilitation Program
New England Rehabilitation Hospital's General Rehabilitation Program provides comprehensive medical rehabilitation services for individuals who have experienced a decline in their physical functioning. This decline may be due to an illness or other medical condition.
Our General Rehabilitation Program is designed to help patients:
- Maximize functional independence
- Maximize emotional/psycho-social well-being
- Resume previous roles or modified roles at work, home, leisure
Through a team-treatment approach to patient care, New England Rehabilitation Hospital's physicians, nurses, therapists, and support staff provide a full-range of medical and therapeutic services.
Program components include:
- 24-Hour Physician Coverage by Internal Medicine and Physiatry
- 24- Hour Rehabilitation Nursing Care
- Comprehensive Therapeutic Services
- Patient-Family Education/Support
- Psycho-social Services
- Case Management
- Additional Medical Specialists to include:
- Infectious Disease Specialist